Wednesday, July 20, 2011

"I don't feel like dancing"

The title of this blog has basically been the theme song to this summer....first time I heard was when Thor was singing to it...it has now caught on to the whole entire group..and of course add Julia's finger shaking in it as well (not complete without that) 
Just do yourself a favor and look it up...it's by the Scissor Sisters
actually I will add it right below this
Add Bobby's peacock dance and you will find yourself laughing for hours.
So today was a pretty relaxed day here at SoccerPlus, I am now a champ at sleeping thru my alarm and calling Bobby freaking out after he notifies my it's only 8 am....sheesh
I printed some evals, took some pictures, watched pressure training, made a few water refill runs, took a camper to the orthopedic clinic (sadly, i missed the staff game) and got some lunch.
We then had a training session in the pool, which was so much fun and so refreshing because it has been Alabama up here y'all! haha  After the pool and dinner campers head our to the night session while Bobby and I decide to run up this massive hill and take Bryson, Anthony's puppy, with us as well.  It was a struggle but well worth it.
Some of the staff during pressure training

Bryson!


Death Hill

Struggs at the top with Bryson

Cut my time in half and this is what Bobby got

Such an awesome view


Monkeys or Teletubbies?

Sheesh   
Well after the run and watching the rest of training we start to head back to campus and make a pit stop at the gas station but before we get there we see these lights in our rear view mirror
Whoops 

So Ant gets pulled over for not completely stopping at a stop sign....I think cops have a radar for when I'm around or something these past few months.  SHEESH
Well on to the next day...peace and blessings
Word to Lisa and Bobby: Step up your blogging game it's weak sauce! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment