Monday, July 18, 2011

Lord DiCicco's Owl




Some of the Staff in California...after the fieldplayers dominated the keepers in Star Wars :)

Grub with the Owl in the Chicago Airport


So here is the story behind this STUPID owl....it's supposedly "Lord DiCicco's Owl" and in Colgate (where we finally arrived after chaos in California and flights being canceled and switched) there is a tournament in honor of this Owl called Lord DiCicco's cup. Well the Owl and I have become besties to say the least...it has been with us this whole trip and in California the staff thought it would be hilarious to hide it all over my apt and scare me.....well it worked. Some of the places they hid this creature was my closet, wrapped in my sheets, hanging from the smoke detector, the shower, my bathroom, sometimes just directly behind me so when I would turn around it's little beady eyes would be staring at me. The worst part was that this owl freaked me out even when I knew it was hiding somewhere....whenever I did not see the owl on the counter I knew it was hiding somewhere but yet I still let out a few screams each time I walked into a place and saw it staring at me from my closet.
I will blog more about my journey in California and the many In N Out Places we stopped to eat at along the way but I have to go for now....ta taaaaa my friends

Oh PS congrats to Mary Shelton and Pat on getting engaged could not be more excited for the the two of you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment