Thursday, July 28, 2011

"Gonna be a good day"

New York is coming to a close for SoccerPlus...after being here for 2 weeks I can call this home more than any other sites because we have been here the longest. These 2 weeks have flown by, I cannot believe it is almost over. Right now Bobby and I are sitting in the camp store jamming out to Disney music (currently playing Eye to Eye from the Goofy Movie) we have also jammed to "Good Day" by Nappy Roots every morning...it can put anyone in a good mood :)

The staff game is today and our team is in the Ship' woooo....after playing a double header yesterday we will take on Drew's team in the final in front of all the campers. Winners win Lord DiCicco's cup which WHEN we win I will gladly throw that thing in the mote.

We had a lot of extra marshmallow's leftover from the bonfire so Thor decided to play Chubby Bunny....
 

Oh and here are the pictures of the banana's from the story I told you about in the previous blog....we wiped out the store



And this is the bruise I have had for a week now from Drew all because he was mad I beat him in a game of crossbar....haha I'm the little sister he never had so he loves to pick on me

This is the view we get to watch at sunset everyday and it's amazing

Oh and yesterday after pressure training we got to go swimming in the pool and I got to do a couple flips off the diving board...Amy and Dad I did a gainer...proud? because I was scared out of my mind.



Well today I have a couple errands to run and hopefully I will get to meet up with Coach Kristy, my cross country coach in high school who is awesome and they just adopted a little baby boy so I'm hoping to meet up with her later in the day.

Our next stop is Northfield Mass and we are either planning a trip to NYC over the weekend or just stopping in Hartford for a night.

My plans for today are:
Take Pics at the field
Go to the post office and mail off my freaking ticket
Pick up the U-Haul
 Print off some e-vals
Staff Games
Star Wars tonight

I figured out how to get videos off of my phone so here is the chubby bunny video and Bobby's dance to the peacock!


Hakuna Matata



No comments:

Post a Comment