Friday, August 19, 2011

The Good Life Y'all!

Kellabama reporting back in the SOUTH and it feels so good....well besides the brutal temperatures outside right now but I am back in air conditioning with my family and my own queen size bed. The past few days have been so amazing. My flight into Atlanta was super smooth and on time and it was great, I bought the book "The Help" at  Bradley Airport and I never put the book down until we landed in Atlanta, it is such a good book!  Right when we land and the flight attendant comes over the intercom and announces that cell phones are now okay to turn on the very first sound I hear is the camp phone ringtone...I couldn't help but bust out laughing while everyone just stares at me on the plane.  I then get off the plane and head  to my gate for my connecting flight to Birmingham.  The flight was only 28 minutes long but it felt like 3 hours because I was so excited to be home. After waiting at the baggage claim for a few minutes I lug all my large bags out to the pick up where Amy, Mary Shelton, and Jeffrey greet me....best welcome back ever! So exciting to see everyone! We then head back and I get to see my boy Jack
Mary Shelton and I then drive over to Sabbath Adrianne and Kaley's apartment to say hi and catch up and play a game of fishbowl with all the soccer girls.  It was so good to see everyone!! 
The next day I plan on sleeping in but of course 8 am rolls around and something of course happens...I hear a scream from Amy and Jack had just let things fly from both ends (i'll spare yall the details) so off we go to the vet to find out he has something wrong with his colon but nothing a shot and some meds don't help with.  After that crazy adventure I couldn't go back to sleep so I try and get all my school situated but find out everyone is not back in the office until Monday.
Mary Shelton and I then go to Urban Cookhouse for lunch and talk about possible future job opportunities which was so exciting to hear about.
After a few Friday Night Light Episodes and laundry loads later I head out to Dinner with the newly engaged couple and some friends, we then go back to Pat's apt and find this thing in a box....i'm still confused
After an entertaining night at the Blue Monkey we all call it a night and head to bed. 
Once again being woken up by Jack at 8 but this time he jumps up on my bed and tries to cuddle and lick my face till I'm clearly up and ready to play with him.  I then decide to drive home
Ready to Go to Auburn!
So now after a fun and spoiled day of pampering with my mom I have finally gotten a chance to update my blog.
Mother Daughter Day we took the dogs on a walk, got my hair cut, went to the farmers market, did a little shopping, had a home cooked meal, went and got Ice Cream at Brusters, watched Jersey Shore with JJ and then called it a night.  Life is so good!
I found this on my bed...thanks Big Girl

Freaks

So Excited to See Him!
Peace and Blessings!! Good luck to every one that is at pre season!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment