Thursday, June 16, 2011

And it goes on and on and onn

So just as I have been saying that this camp has been pretty calm....I drive two different campers to the emergency room at two diferent times. Both are okay, one has an AC sprain and the other has a mild concussion but...Brady Memorial hospital knows me by now.
After the pressure training session they had a distribution session then dinner then scrimmages that I got to play in and it was so much fun playing. Oh and Bobby and I have developed another nickname ...Ben,  the director, calls us Hansel and Gretel...have no idea why but it stuck so I now respond to Kelly, Kel, Roll Tide, and Gretel....haha gotta love it.
Today is the last full day of camp and seems like it has just flown by. I have been trying to upload the pics from the pressure training session but my phone has been special lately but here are some pictures.
These kids have been working extremely hard this whole week and it has been so much fun watching them develop session by session.

Campers at Ohio

Hilarious...nice purple latex gloves Jess

Staffers right before we dominated in Star Wars....such a fun group!!

As far as my responsibilities for my internship it's just making everything is running smoothly, answering the camp phone, ordering pizza,being the airport shuttle, taking people to the hospital...anything and everything.
Hopefully my new phone will come in and I will be able to upload more pictures and videos but right now it's not working sorry.
Tomorrow camp ends and we will head out to PA in the budget...woo

No comments:

Post a Comment