Wednesday, June 8, 2011

LIGHTS OUT

June 8, 2011
8:45 am wake up call from Anthony (my boss)saying...I'm on the way be there in 15 minutes were going to a business meeting so dress nice...WHAT! I mean I'm not the type of girl that takes a million hours to get ready...but 15 minutes to brush my teeth eat breakfast straighten my hair makeup and pick out something to wear YIKES...Like a Champ I made it work but i only got to have one bite of my Cocoa Puffs, which for those who know me know that these are my favorite!
So as were on our way to the meeting i get the coffees while he gets the packets printed off at Kinko's and were on our way. I'm not really sure as to what was going to happen with this meeting but I just went into it with an open mind.
So we pull up to star hill which is a work out center with a pool weights spinning classes top of the art stuff but the most important was the indoor soccer fields (the bubble)
and basically try and work out a business proposal for soccerplus to call this home for a certain section of their club program (9 10 11 and 12 year olds) since the indoor facility is crucial during the winter especially up here where it gets freezing! But it was a really interesting conversation to sit in on. I didn't speak much but I thought the whole process of how everything went down was pretty exciting and glad I was able to experience it.
Star Hill

After the meeting we went and grabbed lunch at this amazing burger place


Then went into the office for a few hours and then was able to help out coach for a few hours tonight with 5 6 and 7 year olds it was a lot of fun!

So the rest of the night has been a typical "kelly" night...I plop down on the couch and decided to watch the movie "Taken" bcs it was on and thought it was a good movie...so after I did Insanity during the movie and lay down on the couch for a little longer I hear these huge booms and realize it's thunder...I also realize I am the only one home and my phone is about to die and there are no candles or flashlights to be found anywhere...awesome so NATURALLY i jump in the shower after the power flickers back on (even though I thought I was going to get struck by lightning the whole time I was in there) but no worries everyone I'm still alive :)

Oh also something I find crazy up here in the North is they think it's really hot right now...like so hot to let kids out of school early....so hot to announce on the news to stay indoors and stay hydrated and stock up on water...I just laugh enjoy the hot weather and say this is nothing compared to sweet home alabama. WUSSIES!

EXCITING NEWS: SHOUT OUT TO THE DREW LEACHMAN FOR BEING DRAFTED BY THE MINNESOTA TWINS TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment