Friday, June 10, 2011

Life in the Fast Lane

This past week has had its ups and downs but has definitely been an awesome experience, I've learned so much and have buitl relationships with so many amazing people.  Tomorrow I leave for the beginning of my Tour (all the different camps that I will be interning at) here is the link  of all the places I will be traveling to this summer. PLEASE let me know If you will be anywhere close and I would love for yall to come stop and visit or grab dinner or something!!!
I'm really excited but still nervous about the whole situation...I was talking with someone today how I just wish I was more confident in my answers, which I know will come once I become more adjusted because right now everything is still new to me. Thank goodness I came up a week early so I have a little bit of an idea as to what I will be doing. So please pray for me as I continue on my trek all over the US!!!

So I didn't blog yesterday because I got caught up watching the NBA finals(which by the way Dierk Nowitzki looks identical to the beast in Beauty in the Beast when the Beast turns human....look it up if you don't believe me!) and then fell asleep so I will have to catch you up on the yesterday and today.
Once again I woke up yesterday with not a clue as to what I was supposed to do for the day, which is kinda of fun and exciting but also nice to know to have an idea...I finally am picked by Anthony and we stop at a produce stand because they have a lot of those here and SERIOUSLY HANDS DOWN had the best strawberry of my life yesterday...

DELICIOUSNESS

We then ran a few errands and then it was my duty to pick up Drew (another DiCicco brother) from the airport, get gas (which I on accident probably bought the most expensive gas ever.whoops), and then find a place to replace his car battery. DONE AND DONE....I found the airport withouth getting lost (1st time for me...pat on the back) then got the battery replaced and found my way back to the office after getting subway (again without getting lost)....after being at the office for a few hours and helping out with some paperwork I go to the post office (This time I didn't even need my GPS) shockerr...I'm learning (if you haven't caught on now my sense of direction is AWFUL..
A bad storm is the next event that happens that day....it was pretty bad too

YIkes

I think the coolest part about about the story was the offices had a tin roof so It was really neat to listen to the rain hitting the roof...as long as the leaks didn't make a puddle on my head.
Drew and I then ran some errands and drove home in the storm after seeing multiple trees snapped and in the middle of peoples houses. Guess I'm just bringing the bad weather up here...Sorry! :)
When we get to the house my crazy but awesome Mom sent her famous blueberry muffins in a package to the house...excited is an understatement because I have been talking up these muffins up to everyone here! 

Heaven in your mouth

That's what I called my dinner...so since I ate that I had to give it time to digest aka procrastinate until this crazy workout called insanity I attempt to do everyday...I see these faces every day on my computer screen (Shanti and his followers)

One day I will look like this....haha one day

I think the things that motivates me the most to do this workout or to get it over with is homegirl on the right...asian girl with her hair half up half down...for some reason she annoys me so much so I always just try and beat her...I dunno if it's the facial expressions she makes or what but it drives me crazy!
So after that and watching what my mom calls trash(Real Housewives of New York City...season finale in Morocco...hysterical) I watch the NBA finals with Drew and Mrs. Diane and then hit the bed. Drew (middle DiCicco brother)is one of the guys I'm driving to Ohio with tomorrow, he's in charge of the field player academies for soccer plus...and also going on the journey of driving from Indiana to San Diego in a few weeks...we chatted about the trip and all the fun things we have planned.
This morning I was able to sleep in and then head to the office with Nick (youngest DiCicco, 19) and work on things around the office and get everything ready for leaving tomorrow.
 I can't believe this is actually happening and I'm going to be making my trek tomorrow in a Budget van! woohooo
Oh and for those that want to see pictures of where I've been working this week...here ya go!



I have no idea how to rotate but check out the jersey in the back

Big time trophies..World Cup ones you know no big deal

This guy was actually my soccerplus coach when I went to camp in 5th grade

And this is Bryson, Anthony's yellow english lab....he's awesome...this is my replacement for Jack this summer!


Well Next Time I Blog I will be in Deleware, Ohio in a dorm room....wooooooo

Peace and Blessings


No comments:

Post a Comment