Monday, June 6, 2011

Christmas in June?

The past two days have been CRAZY...gosh I have so much to update you people on.
So last time I blogged I was at the US Spain game...well after a good 11 hours of sleep and a lot of down time yesterday it was time for dinner. The whole DiCicco family came home we celebrated one of the boys birthdays with cake and hilarious old birthday songs we watch the Boston Breakers  take on the magicJacks. Tony DiCicco Coaches the Breakers so their whole family sat around screaming at the television during the game.
BOSTON BREAKERS
By the end of the game Mrs. Diane gets a call from Tony realizing that she had his keys, so he was stuck in Boston without keys (Boston is 1 1/2 hours from where we are) so NATURALLY Anthony goes Kel this is your first duty...go pick up my dad (you know THE Tony DiCicco) in Boston...I was about to pass out. Turns our Mrs. Diane and I drive down there together and we pick him up and are home by 1. Woooo mission 1 accomplished.

THE NEXT DAY....
JUNE 6,2011
i get up around 830 to drive Mrs Diane to her car go look at their new house by the water and drive to go meet Anthony to chat about my internship and goals I want to set for my internship and life. It was a little intimidating conversation because he put me on the spot about a lot of questions but it made me realize that this is what I need...these are the questions i need to sit down and think about. The main one he asked was what do you want to do after college..where do you want to be and who do you want to work with...and while they are tough questions I need to start thinking about them and get something out of the internship not just go thru the motions and think...yea this is a good internship....but actually find something I enjoy and go after it!!Wooo got me pumped up

Then we head into the SoccerPlus office...here is the website of all the information if you want to look at where I will be going this summer and what i will be doing.I also have an e-mail if you want to e-mail me!! I get in meet some more staff and then get to work calling campers filling out forms..I have a nifty little head set to answer phones it's hilarious I will find a picture soon. My desk is hilarious to see me maneuver into but it's great! So after being at the office for several hours Shawn (one of the administrators) are suppose to go evaluate a U-12 girls tryout so before we leave they hand me all my gear.  And when I was told I was getting some shirts and stuff I thought okay I still need to bring some other stuff....SIKE...I can basically send my whole suitcase back home with all the gear I got today

CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY...THANKS SANTA
I mean this is better than Christmas!!! I went shopping and didn't even have to pick anything out....now I don't have to worry about what I'm going to wear the next day...hoooray!  So after the tryouts Shawn and I picked up some subway and he drops me off at the house and I'm pooped out but not too much to catch the end of the Bacherlorette...my boy William is going all the way (haters!)
beautiful...he will win
LOVE

and now to end the longest blog I will probably ever do...this is what I miss the most



FAMILY


OH AND FOR THOSE OF YALL THAT APPRECIATE SOCCER CHECK THESE PICS OUT THAT I GET TO SLEEP NEXT TO


Is this real life?

NBD just the World cup Medal for the 99 world cup

WELL UNTIL NEXT TIME
PEACE AND BLESSINGS LOVERS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment